Skip to Content
chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies

Freezing temperatures can put you and your family at an increased risk of a home fire or carbon monoxide poisoning.  Make sure you prepare for the cold temperatures and follow these tips to help get you through the frigid weather safely.

  • Check carbon monoxide and smoke detectors to ensure they are working
  • If you are using a fireplace only use dry, seasoned wood and make sure there is a fireplace screen in front of the fire
  • Dispose of any ashes from the fireplace in a metal container that is stored away from the house
  • If you are using a space heater, keep the heater at least three feet away from anything that could catch fire. Make sure the space heater is plugged directly into a wall outlet, not power strips or extension cords
  • Do not use stoves or ovens to heat homes
  • Do not leave candles/open flames (or space heaters) left unattended

In the event that the unthinkable happens, give Enviro-Clean Services a call. With our 24 hour emergency service, we will be there to help right away.

Our team is qualified to properly evaluate the loss, test damaged materials, select the optimum restoration alternative, coordinate with insurance professionals, and ultimately, to restore property and contents to their pre-loss condition. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.